Nutrition Services, Inc. is currently fully staffed. If you would like to submit your application for future open positions, please complete the open application. NSI seeks Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RD, RDN), who demonstrate uncompromised integrity with patients, their families, facility management and workers. We offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries & mileage/travel reimbursement, and other benefits.
- Provide clinical nutrition expertise by nutritional assessments and documentation, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assess potential nutritional risks, and implement appropriate medical nutritional therapy interventions.
- Work within an interdisciplinary team to provide patient driven care.
- Provide nutritional counseling and education for residents and family.
- Assist in foodservice support, including familiarity with menu planning and diet modifications for nutritional quality indicators.
- Completion of MDS assessments and patient centered care planning.
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- Hold a Certification/License in good standing within the state of practice.
- Familiarity with current standards of practice.
- Is knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility.
- Works well independently with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Has a positive attitude towards patients and their individual goals for their health outcomes.
- Accurately and timely completes nutrition information of EMR entries and MDS assessments.
- Has the ability to prioritize appropriately and effectively handle fast pace changes.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of at least one year is preferred, although strong, independent, and self-motivated individuals will be considered.
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- No weekends
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays