Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Nutrition Services, Inc. is seeking a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD, RDN) in the Richmond & New Castle, Indiana area, who demonstrates uncompromised integrity with patients, their families, facility management and staff. We offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries & mileage/travel reimbursement, and other benefits.
- Provide clinical nutrition expertise by nutritional assessments and documentation.
- Assess potential nutritional risks, and implement appropriate medical nutritional therapy interventions.
- Work within an interdisciplinary team to provide patient driven care.
- Provide nutritional counseling and education for patients and family.
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- Hold a Certification/License in good standing within the state of practice.
- Familiarity with current standards of practice.
- Is knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility.
- Works well independently with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Has a positive attitude towards patients and their individual goals for their health outcomes.
- Accurately and timely completes nutrition information of EMR entries and MDS assessments.
- Has the ability to prioritize appropriately and effectively handle fast pace changes.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of at least one year is preferred, although strong, independent, and self-motivated individuals will be considered.
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- No weekends
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays